GRAFF's Luna and Dressage l Living ETC
Vanity and cabinets
Maximising the counterspace and organising the bathroom paraphernalia becomes easy when you have a smart vanity or cabinet. Some points to keep in mind:
- Since the area is bound to be humid, it is sensible to choose materials that fir the environment, such as wood centers, laminates, MDF MR (Moisture Resistant).
- Keep the vanity and cabinets off the floor to protect them from moisture. Suspended models also make cleaning easier.
- Vanities with drawers are a better bet.
- Choose a size that fits your bathroom. An oversized one can come in the way or cramp the area.
- Fix electric plus points to fit all kinds of plugs attached to grooming gadgets, and don't forget that appropriate lighting in the vanity will make life much easier.